Earth USA 2015 - Call for Papers
Earth USA 2015 is now accepting abstracts for paper presentations. Here is an overview of the 2015 paper/presentation categories:
- Historic buildings and cities including their stabilization, preservation and conservation
- New architecture and construction projects including renovation, modernization and re-purposing of existing buildings
- Construction methods
- Education and information transfer including codes, norms and regulations
- Physical and thermal properties of materials and structures including seismic, flood and storm resistance
- Passive solar heating and cooling of earthen buildings
- Earthen structures in commerce, industry, agriculture and energy production
- Social and cultural elements fostered by earthen building practices and traditions
- Company presentations including architects, designers, contractors and commercial product manufacturers
All abstracts for Earth USA 2015 should be submitted using our online abstract submission form. We cannot accept abstract submissions sent to us via normal e-mail or as an e-mail attachment.
Abstracts will be accepted from Friday, January 30th to Friday, April 10, 2015. All accepted presenters will be notified by Friday, May 22, 2015. Full papers will be due by Friday, August 21, 2015.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.