Earth USA 2017 - Call for Abstracts
Earth USA is now accepting abstracts for presentations at the 2017 conference. All abstracts should be submitted using this online abstract submission form. We cannot accept abstract submissions sent to us via normal e-mail or as an e-mail attachment.
Below is an overview of the 2017 paper/presentation categories:
- Historic buildings and cities including their stabilization, preservation, modernization and re-purposing.
- New architecture, construction projects and construction methods.
- Education and information transfer including codes, norms and regulations.
- Physical and thermal properties of materials and structures including seismic, flood and storm resistance and passive solar heating and cooling of earthen buildings.
- Social and cultural elements fostered by earthen building practices and traditions.
- Company presentations including architects, designers, contractors and commercial product manufacturers.
Abstracts will be accepted from Thursday, December 1, 2016 until Friday, February 3, 2017. All accepted presenters will be notified by Saturday, April 1, 2017. Full papers will be due by Friday, June 30, 2017.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.